'Urbano + Moda' by Mai Saraiva proves that inspiration can come from anywhere. These baby booties were actually inspired by a piece of street art the designer spotted in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil. The felt baby shoes are absolutely adorable, and do resemble the watchful eyes of the graffiti you'll see in the gallery above.
'Urbano + Moda' by Mai Saraiva proves that street art can inspire any creative--even one who designs baby shoes.
Implications - Parents in modern society are looking for items that will let their children's personalities shine through. Companies could develop more designs like this in order to attract more attention on the market.
'Urbano & Moda' by Mai Saraiva Uses Graffiti as Inspiration for Booties
1. Street Art-inspired Designs - Companies could develop more designs inspired by street art to attract attention on the market.
2. Personalized Baby Products - Parents are looking for items that let their children's personalities shine through, creating an opportunity for companies to develop personalized baby products.
3. Unconventional Design Inspirations - Designers can find inspiration in unexpected places, like street art, to create unique and innovative products.
1. Baby Product Manufacturing - Companies in the baby product manufacturing industry can tap into the trend of personalized and street art-inspired designs to create unique and appealing products.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore unconventional sources of inspiration, such as street art, to create innovative and eye-catching designs.
3. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can incorporate street art-inspired designs into their collections to attract modern and trend-conscious consumers.