These Unif Ottico sunglasses are a part of the 2009 'The Past' collection. With frames that are black, white and transparent, these Unif Ottico shades are the perfect way to ring in summer stylishly.
Click through the gallery to check out more images of these Unif Ottico sunglasses, and be sure to also see some more sweet summer shades below.
Implications - The biggest lesson from these Unif Ottico sunglasses to be learned is that it doesn't always take a drastic transformation of a product's capabilities in order to redefine its appeal. By simply making their sunglasses transparent, Unif Ottico demonstrates how businesses looking to attract new consumers (and re-entice old ones) need only find a creative way to stand out from the crowd. In this way even a product as old and as familiar as sunglasses can seem new and exciting year after year.
Unif Ottico ‘The Past' Collection Features Transparent Frames
1. Transparent Sunglasses - Opportunity for companies to create stylish and unique sunglasses by using transparent frames.
2. Reinventing Classic Products - Potential for businesses to redefine the appeal of familiar products with simple modifications, like making sunglasses transparent.
3. Creative Brand Differentiation - Importance of finding creative ways to stand out from competitors, such as Unif Ottico's transparent sunglasses.
1. Fashion Accessories - Potential for the fashion accessories industry to incorporate transparent frames into sunglasses and appeal to trend-conscious consumers.
2. Eyewear - Opportunity for eyewear manufacturers to tap into the transparent sunglasses trend and offer unique options to consumers.
3. Retail - Importance for retailers to stock innovative and trendy products like Unif Ottico's transparent sunglasses to attract and retain customers.