Forget about the dropping temperatures and soon to be falling snow for a second and check out the Undercover UNDERMAN lookbook. This lookbook stars a fictional hero (UNDERMAN) and features Undercover’s hottest fashions for Spring/Summer 2011.
The Undercover UNDERMAN lookbook is action packed, as well as a little odd. Blue jumpsuits and beige menswear are the real stars of the show here. If this is what spring and summer are going to look like, then I can’t wait for winter to be over.
The Undercover UNDERMAN Lookbook Gets You Ready for Spring/Summer 2011
1. Action-packed Lookbooks - The use of fictional characters and action scenarios in lookbooks has the potential of making the clothing line more exciting and engaging for consumers.
2. Oddity Fashion - Integrating unusual elements in fashion, such as blue jumpsuits and beige menswear, can create a distinctive style for a brand.
3. Season-switch Advertising - Brands can create excitement for upcoming seasons by showcasing their newest clothing lines in unique ways that make consumers crave to leave the current season behind.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to use various approaches to showcase their clothing lines, such as creating lookbooks with fictional characters.
2. Advertising - Advertising firms can help fashion companies develop creative campaigns for their clothing lines by showcasing them in unique and unusual ways.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies can collaborate with fashion brands to develop engaging content that features their fashion lines in action-packed scenarios, such as comic books or short films.