This umbrella tea infuser weathers the storm of intense caffeine cravings. While this umbrella won't protect you much in the rain, it will give you some delicious tea.
Tea infusers are a surprise innovation that are blowing up very quickly. What used to be the job of tea bags and a spoon have quickly shifted focus. Artistically designed tea infusers are a fun find for caffeine lovers everywhere. They aren't just there to look pretty though, and this tea infuser does the job right and looks good too.
This umbrella tea infuser has holes in the top, which is also where the tea itself is stored. All the user has to do is put the top of the umbrella in boiling water and let the umbrella do its thing.
Photo Credits: designboom, ototodesign
This Tea Infuser Does Less Storm Protection and More Coffee Creation
1. Artistic Tea Infusers - Designing and marketing tea infusers as artistic, visually appealing products can attract a large consumer base.
2. Unconventional Tea Making Tools - Creating innovative and unconventional tea making tools, such as the umbrella tea infuser, can differentiate a company's product from traditional tea-making methods.
3. Tea Infusers with Multiple Functions - Designing tea infusers with additional functions beyond steeping tea, such as acting as a stirring stick for stirred drinks, can expand the product's utility and marketability.
1. Kitchenware - Companies that manufacture and sell kitchenware products can expand their markets by creating aesthetically unique tea infusers.
2. Cafes and Tea Shops - Cafes and tea shops can attract customers by offering unconventional and unique tea making tools as part of their menu offerings.
3. Gift and Novelty - Companies that specialize in gift and novelty items can increase sales by selling fun and quirky tea infusers as gift options for tea lovers.