The new Vans UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex MTE-3 series is the perfect boot selection for consumers looking for traction, warmth, and cold weather protection. The technically advanced all-weather product from Vans features Moisture Management, Thermoregulation, and Traction in cold and wet environments.
The UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex® MTE-3 boasts a Gore-Tex Moisture Management, "an industry leader in high-performance waterproof-breathable technology since 1969." Per square inch of the GORE-TEX membrane, there are over nine billion pores — ensuring breathability while letting internal moisture escape.
In addition, the waterproof package is a 3M™ Thinsulate™ cold-weather insulation that is powerfully warm and lightweight. The technology boasts a high "warmth-to-thickness" ratio without bulk that provides advanced freedom of movement.
Lastly, the Vans new UltraRange MTE-3 outsole features All-Trac™ all-terrain rubber compound that delivers true all-terrain grip.
Image Credit: Vans
The Vans UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex MTE-3 is Winter-Ready
1. Winter-ready Footwear - The UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex MTE-3 series from Vans presents an opportunity for retailers to create and market cold-weather, waterproof, and all-terrain footwear.
2. Technical All-weather Products - The emerging trend of technical all-weather products can create new opportunities for manufacturers to develop and promote items that provide moisture management, thermoregulation, and traction in cold and wet environments.
3. Waterproof-breathable Technology - The use of waterproof-breathable technology can be an opportunity for companies to develop new products that ensure breathability while letting internal moisture escape.
1. Footwear - This trend creates opportunities for the footwear industry to focus on developing cold-weather, waterproof, and all-terrain footwear.
2. Outdoor Apparel - The emerging trend of technical all-weather products provides opportunities for the outdoor apparel industry to explore and develop new items that provide moisture management, thermoregulation, and traction in cold and wet environments.
3. Sports and Recreation - The all-terrain grip feature of the Vans new UltraRange MTE-3 outsole presents opportunities for companies in the sports and recreation industry to focus on developing all-terrain gear and equipment.