This modified Fiat 500 Pepita luxury car from Italy is painted with 24k gold and allows you to customize the interior with crocodile, snake, shark, skate or lizard lather.
For 60,000 Euros, you can choose from a wide variety of precious stones with which to embed the gearshift, hand brake, and pedals. You also get luxurious cashmere floor mats.
Implications - The Fiat 500 Pepita is an example of the ultra-lavish, extravagant form of luxury that is growing more and more popular amongst the wealthy consumer. The end of the recession has caused consumers to seek new ways to celebrate. Extravagant purchases provide an antidote to the months of ration and logical thought, allowing consumers to indulge and spend.
Modified Fiat 500 Pepita
1. Extravagant Luxury Trend - The Fiat 500 Pepita is an example of the ultra-lavish, extravagant form of luxury that has been growing in popularity among wealthy consumers and presents an opportunity for products and services that cater to this trend.
2. Customization Trend - The ability to customize the interior with exotic leathers and embed precious stones presents an opportunity to cater to consumers' desire for unique and personalized products.
3. Status Symbol Trend - The use of 24k gold and luxurious materials in the Fiat 500 Pepita highlights the desire for status symbols and presents opportunities for products and services that cater to this desire.
1. Luxury Automotive Industry - The Fiat 500 Pepita is an example of the lavish customization options that can be offered to wealthy consumers and presents an opportunity for luxury automotive brands to cater to this market.
2. Luxury Home Decor Industry - The use of precious stones and luxurious materials in the customization of the Fiat 500 Pepita presents an opportunity for luxury home decor brands to expand their product lines to include automotive customization options.
3. Luxury Fashion and Accessories Industry - The use of exotic leathers in the interior customization of the Fiat 500 Pepita presents an opportunity for luxury fashion and accessories brands to expand their offerings into the automotive industry.