Luisana Lopilato, wife to musician Michael Bublé, stars in the Ultimo Lingerie Christmas 2011 campaign. This brazen blonde beauty was recently announced as being the UK-based lingerie company's new face -- and body, of course.
In the Ultimo Lingerie Christmas 2011 campaign ads, Lopilato is photographed in sultry, boudoir-inspired lingerie pieces while perching sensually atop a piano. "Clearly her husband’s musical talents and love of piano was inspiration behind the sexy campaign," says SassiSam. The holiday line includes bra and panties made of sexy black lace and vibrant fuchsia satin, as well as a set made with a mix of striped and polka-dot mesh.
The 24-year-old Lopilato, who has been the face of Coca Cola and L'Oreal, was also an award-winning actress and recording artist in South America, says The DailyMail.
Luisana Lopilato Stars in Ultimo Lingerie Christmas 2011 Campaign
1. Lingerie Advertising - Opportunity for lingerie companies to create provocative and artistic campaigns that capture attention and elevate brand image.
2. Celebrity Brand Endorsements - Potential for companies to partner with popular celebrities to increase brand visibility and reach a wider audience.
3. Holiday-themed Collections - Chance for brands to release limited edition collections that align with seasonal festivities and attract consumer interest.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore unique and visually stunning advertising campaigns to showcase their products and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can leverage the power of celebrity endorsements to drive brand awareness and generate buzz for upcoming projects.
3. Retail - Retail industry can capitalize on holiday-themed collections to create a sense of urgency and increase sales during festive seasons.