The Bumper app has been developed to allow users to schedule their Uber ride in advance.
Whether you want to minimize your waiting time, reduce your anxiety or pre-schedule an exit strategy from a potentially uncomfortable event, the Bumper app has you covered. The app was created by an industrious developer who took advantage of Uber's recent decision to allow third-party developers integrate its service into their apps.
Those with busy calendars will benefit from the app, which will allow them to preemptively plan their business trips and travel schedules free from stress and worry. It will also be incredibly helpful in planning departures from the airport, conferences or other busy events in which the price surge might affect the cost of your Uber ride.
The Bumper App Allows Users to Pre-Book Their Uber Ride
1. Scheduled Ride-sharing - The Bumper app introduces the convenience of scheduling Uber rides, indicating a disruptive innovation opportunity for ride-sharing apps.
2. Third-party Integrations - Uber's recent decision to allow third-party developers integrate its service into their apps presents an opportunity for innovative solutions, as demonstrated by the Bumper app.
3. Preemptive Planning - The Bumper app's ability to allow users to pre-book their Uber rides offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in travel and transportation industries.
1. Travel & Hospitality - The Bumper app directly impacts the convenience and transit of travelers and reveals an opportunity for innovation in the travel and hospitality industry.
2. On-demand Services - The success of the Bumper app highlights the potential for innovative scheduling solutions in the on-demand services industry.
3. Event Management - The Bumper app's ability to ease the logistics of departure from busy events points to an opportunity for innovation in event management industries.