As Tyler Shields is working on his new book, “The Dirty Side Of Glamour,” this latest video, “Alessandra Torresani Matt Dallas and Tyler Shields” is very obviously directly linked to his novel.
Dark and dramatic, this video short ties in nicely with his previous works.
To emphasize his dedication and efforts in this project, Shields states in his blog, “... while we were filming this there was a very intense choking scene that I may or may not have choked Mr. Dallas unconscious while filming!”
Check out the intense video above.
'Alessandra Torresani Matt Dallas & Tyler Shields' Short Will Bug You Out
1. Dark Video Art - There is an opportunity to create disruptive video art that emphasizes darkness and drama.
2. Visual Storytelling - Creating video art that tells a story through visuals rather than dialogue could be a disruptive innovation in the film industry.
3. Transmedia Narrative - Incorporating a story from a novel or book through a visually-focused video art project can create a disruptive narrative experience.
1. Entertainment - Disruptive video art can be used in the entertainment industry to create new visual experiences for audiences.
2. Publishing - Authors and publishers can use video art to expand their narratives and provide a new visual experience for readers.
3. Advertising - Disruptive video art can be used in advertising to create unique and attention-grabbing visual campaigns.