As soon as you learn that the Twist Card was made specifically for a yoga instructor, your reaction will undoubtably be, "Oh yes, that makes complete sense" (or something along those lines, at least). A simple, bendy business card, it must be twisted in order to read all the information on it at once, hence its name.
Created by Kapil Bhimekar, the Twist Card was made for Danielle Abisaab, an instructor for over ten years who was looking to re-position herself in the yoga industry. The Twist Card isn't actually made out of an elastic material, despite how it works. Instead, it is made out of a non-tearable and flexible piece of paper. A playful business card, the Twist Card will definitely attract new yoga students.
Kapil Bhimekar's Twist Card Shows How Limber Yoga Practitioners Can Become
1. Bendy Business Cards - Opportunity for designing creative and interactive business cards that capture attention.
2. Flexible Marketing Materials - Opportunity to create marketing materials that are flexible and engaging for specific industries or niches.
3. Playful Branding - Opportunity to incorporate interactive and playful elements into brand identity for increased customer engagement.
1. Printing and Stationery - Opportunity to offer unique and innovative printing solutions for business cards and marketing materials.
2. Yoga and Fitness - Opportunity to differentiate in the competitive yoga industry by adopting creative branding and marketing strategies.
3. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to explore new ways of creating visually captivating and interactive designs.