Since the holidays are coming up, why not enjoy a good Christmas poetry recital with Twas The Night Before Xmas by Jim Meskimen? Last time the impressionist recited a soliloquy from Richard III and now he's back with a more festive piece suitale for the upcoming holiday season.
Twas The Night Before Xmas features the amazing celebrity impressionist reciting the famous poetry in a variety of voices. For those who know him, they'll recognize some of his signature impressions that include Morgan Freeman, Owen Wilson and Christopher Walken. This time around, he's included several new voices which include Tom Waits, Antonio Banderas, Jay Leno and more.
Getting a celebrity to recite Christmas poetry to you in person is highly unlikely, but Twas The Night Before Christmas is an equally as enjoyable and festive substitute.
Listen to Twas The Night Before Xmas by Jim Meskimen in Many Voices
1. Celebrity Impersonations - There is a growing trend of celebrities and performers using their impressionist skills to entertain audiences with impersonations of well-known personalities.
2. Multivoice Performances - Performers are exploring the use of multiple voices and characters in their recitals or performances to create a more dynamic and entertaining experience for the audience.
3. Holiday-themed Performances - There is an increasing demand for holiday-themed performances and recitals, especially during the festive season, providing an opportunity for entertainers to cater to this specific market.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can tap into the trend of celebrity impersonations and multivoice performances to create unique and captivating experiences for their audience.
2. Event Planning - The event planning industry can incorporate holiday-themed performances into their event offerings, providing clients with festive entertainment options for their holiday parties or gatherings.
3. Digital Content Creation - Digital content creators can explore creating online platforms or channels dedicated to showcasing celebrity impersonations or multivoice performances, attracting a niche audience seeking entertaining and unique content.