Watches are usually made using precious metals like platinum or gold, but the Triwa x Skultuna Watch features a bezel that has been crafted from an unexpected material: brass. Being that Skultuna has been crafting brass and silver products for over 400-years, the Triwa x Skultuna Watch comes as a clear-cut collaboration that highlights the styles of both brands with respect and poise.
Featuring a black stainless steel face, the Triwa x Skultuna Watch also has an organic black leather strap that perfectly matches the black and gold color scheme. The backplate of the Triwa x Skultuna Watch is see-through to let you see all the inner workings.
Priced competitively at $545, the Triwa x Skultuna Watch will be available for purchase on October 13th.
The Triwa x Skultuna Watch is Made Using Unexpected Materials
1. Brass Timepieces - Opportunity to explore the use of unconventional materials in watchmaking and create unique, eye-catching designs.
2. Collaborative Branding - Disruptive potential for brands to collaborate and combine their styles and expertise for innovative product offerings.
3. Transparent Backplates - Growing trend of incorporating see-through backplates in watches to showcase intricate inner workings and enhance aesthetic appeal.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - Innovation opportunity for luxury watchmakers to experiment with non-traditional materials and collaborate with other brands to offer exclusive and distinctive timepieces.
2. Fashion Accessories - Potential for fashion accessory brands to incorporate unique materials like brass into their product lines, creating a bold and stylish statement.
3. Craftmanship Products - Opportunity for artisans and craftsmen specializing in brass and metalwork to explore collaborations with fashion and watch brands, introducing their expertise into new markets.