Tribe Studio unleashed these awesome ceiling fixtures at Sydney's Eat Green Design Festival as a creative way to make a bold eco statement while also showing off some serious creative chops.
The design makes use of spirals that hang from the roof like stalactites. The spirals hang off of sheets of Australian hoop ply which Tribe Studio has attached to a recycled steel foundation. The overall result is a stylish but inviting design that is literally saturated with character while also serving as a positive reminder that eco-friendly design can still be aesthetically appealing.
This Funky Ceiling by Tribe Studio is Flashy and Educational
1. Eco-friendly Interior Design - There is a growing demand for interior designers specializing in sustainable and eco-friendly designs.
2. Sustainable Lighting Design - The use of sustainable and eco-friendly lighting fixtures is becoming a popular trend in modern interior design.
3. Installation Art - More and more artists and designers are incorporating installation art into their designs to create immersive experiences for their clients.
1. Interior Design - Sustainable and eco-friendly interior design is disrupting the traditional interior design industry, as more clients demand environmentally conscious designs.
2. Lighting Design - Sustainable and eco-friendly lighting design is disrupting the traditional lighting industry, as more clients demand environmentally conscious lighting fixtures.
3. Art and Design - The trend of incorporating installation art into designs is disrupting traditional art and design industries, as it creates new opportunities for artists and designers to create immersive experiences for clients.