Crush fanzine's fifth issue promotes male model Travis Hanson and his boyish good looks. Hanson is featured walking the industrial city streets and neighborhoods in great suits and slicked hair.
The shoot was photographed by Nicolas Wagner and captured Travis Hanson in action defending his street credibility. The black-and-white shoot barely shows Hanson's face; however, his swagger makes up for his faceless pictures.
Implications - Travis Hanson is styled in outfits that were made to stand out. He wears items such as a polka-dotted shirt with light pants, a bejeweled wrestling-type mask and a pair of smokin' black leather pants. When Hanson walks down the streets, he is bound to be noticed.
Travis Hanson Rocks the City Streets for Crush Magazine
1. Street Fashion Photography - Opportunity to capture the essence of urban style and individuality through dynamic street fashion photography.
2. Statement Pieces - Creating unique and bold fashion ensembles that make a lasting impression and become style inspirations.
3. Ambiguous Identity - Exploring the concept of anonymity and mystery in fashion by obscuring the face and focusing on personal style.
1. Fashion Photography - Utilizing the concept of street fashion photography to showcase clothing and accessories in an urban setting.
2. Fashion Design - Designing statement pieces that defy conventional fashion norms and establish new trends.
3. Fashion Retail - Catering to a market of individuals seeking bold and mysterious clothing options that allow for self-expression.