At CES 2021, virtual attendees can look forward to seeing new Transparent OLED applications from LG Display, which offers a look into how everyday life will be upgraded in the future. The technology has been applied to objects and situations that people regularly encounter and at the Smart Home Zone at the company's online showroom, people can see frames that can be moved to the foot of a bed to keep spaces clear of clutter.
Some of the other potential applications for the innovative, space-saving displays are for restaurants and transportation hubs. In the Restaurant Zone, LG Display will be showing how a 55-inch Transparent OLED display can be used to share information and double as a partition.
Image Credit: LG Display
LG Display is Showing New Transparent OLED Applications at CES 2021
1. Transparent OLED Displays - LG Display is showcasing their new Transpartent OLED Applications at CES, providing opportunities for innovation in home decor, public transportation, and restaurants
2. Space-saving Displays - Transparent OLED displays provide a unique opportunity for innovative designs that can work in small spaces.
3. Multi-functional Displays - The ability to use these displays for both information sharing and privacy creates opportunities for disruptive innovation.
1. Home Decor - Transparent OLED displays can be used for multi-functional art, with displays that double as display frames and other decorations.
2. Public Transportation - Transparent OLED displays can be used for information sharing in public transit.
3. Restaurants and Cafes - Transparent OLED displays can triple as partitions, table displays, and art pieces