Recently, pictures of a transparent iPhone casing have started surfacing tech sites. As most people know, the iPhone 4 only comes in black, and although it's a sleek and stylish phone, many individuals have become bored of this interface and decided to create a few DIY mods for the casing.
The transparent iPhone casing was achieved by removing the body of the iPhone and applying paint thinner to remove the black color. There are also other mods which make the iPhone white for those individuals who miss having a white iPhone.
The Transparent iPhone Mod is a Must-Have DIY Kit
1. Transparent Smartphone Mods - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating DIY kits and pre-made transparent smartphone mods for users who want to personalize their devices and stand out from the crowd.
2. Custom Smartphone Casings - Opportunities arise for businesses to offer customized smartphone casings, allowing users to express their unique style and preferences.
3. DIY Phone Modifications - There is a market for DIY phone modification kits and tutorials that enable users to customize their devices in unconventional ways, such as creating transparent casings.
1. Personal Electronics - The personal electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of transparent smartphone mods by offering customizable devices and accessories to tech-savvy consumers.
2. Mobile Phone Accessories - Companies in the mobile phone accessories industry can develop and market transparent casings and mod kits as a way for consumers to personalize and update their smartphones.
3. DIY and Craft Supplies - Suppliers of DIY and craft materials can target tech enthusiasts and offer the necessary tools and materials for creating customized smartphone mods, such as transparent casings and paint thinner.