The Tory Burch Resort 2010 collection is proof that psychedelic style will never go out of fashion. If your wardrobe wilts at the expectations of your Christmas vacation in the Caribbean, be sure to spice it up with some pieces from this tropical lookbook.
Mixing seashell necklaces with trippy tribal textiles, the Tory Burch Resort 2010 is so chic and color cultivated that the clothing alone will give a much-needed holiday.
The Tory Burch Resort 2010 Line is Tribal Chic
1. Psychedelic Fashion - Explore opportunities to create vibrant and colorful clothing that incorporates psychedelic and tribal elements.
2. Resort Wear - Develop innovative ideas for creating stylish and trendy clothing specifically designed for tropical vacations.
3. Ethnic-inspired Accessories - Discover ways to design unique accessories such as seashell necklaces and tribal textiles that appeal to the tropical travel aesthetic.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage psychedelic fashion and resort wear trends to create new collections that cater to travelers' vacation needs.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend of ethnic-inspired accessories by creating innovative and eye-catching designs using seashells and tribal textiles.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can partner with fashion brands to offer curated vacation packages that include exclusive access to trendy resort wear and psychedelic fashion experiences.