ToothWave is the first electric toothbrush of its kind to use Radio Frequency (RF) energy to reduce tartar, prevent and reduce gingivitis and diminish stains and discoloration. The innovative toothbrush by Silk'n uses DentalRF technology to provide "a mild Radiofrequency wave of charged molecules that surrounds the surface of each tooth, providing effective oral hygiene that will not damage the enamel or gums."
Thanks to the unique technology it uses, ToothWave is the first and only toothbrush that is clinically proven to reduce existing tartar. Since the formation of tartar is inevitable, this toothbrush helps to reduce tartar and get at those difficult-to-reach areas without the need for vigorous brushing, which can wear down the enamel on the teeth and damage the gums.
ToothWave Uses Radio Frequency Energy to Support Oral Health
1. Radio-frequency Oral Care - ToothWave has introduced RF energy into oral care, paving the way for further innovations to improve dental hygiene.
2. Effective Tartar Reduction - ToothWave's success in reducing existing tartar presents an opportunity for increased focus on tartar reduction in the oral care industry.
3. Gentle Oral Hygiene - The use of DentalRF technology in ToothWave offers a new avenue for gentle yet effective oral hygiene.
1. Oral Care - The introduction of RF energy in oral care has disruptive potential for toothbrush technology and dental treatments.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - ToothWave's potential for teeth whitening and stain removal presents an opportunity for innovation in the beauty and personal care industry.
3. Medical Devices - ToothWave's use of RF energy in a medical device for oral hygiene may inspire innovation in medical technology.