After failing to find a skincare brand that he liked, Tom Ford set out to create his own and is now introducing the world to Tom Ford Research. Frustrated with the current luxury skincare market, Ford asked himself: "Why can’t someone combine a prescription-level product with a delivery system of a luxury one?"
The science-backed skincare line is kicking off with two products—Serum Concentrate and Crème Concentrate—that are loaded with luxurious ingredients like white porcelain cacao and gyokuru.
The energizing and refreshing Tom Ford Research Serum Concentrate is fast-acting and is said to immediately improve the look of tired skin, all the while diminishing pores, lines and wrinkles. The equally as luxurious Crème Concentrate is hydrating, soothing and similarly energizing but takes the form of a cream that's rich yet light on the skin.
Tom Ford Research Introduces a Serum Concentrate & Crème Concentrate
1. Luxury Skincare - The demand for high-end skincare products that combine luxury with science is disrupting the luxury skincare market.
2. Science-backed Formulas - Consumers are seeking skincare products that are backed by scientific research and contain high-quality ingredients.
3. Energizing and Refreshing - There is a trend towards skincare products that provide immediate benefits, such as improving tired skin and diminishing pores and wrinkles.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry is being disrupted by the demand for luxury skincare products that offer scientifically proven results.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can seize the opportunity to offer science-backed skincare solutions that provide tangible benefits to consumers.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands in the fashion and lifestyle sector can diversify into the skincare market by offering premium, science-based skincare products.