For the fabulous Tina Fey in Vogue US shoot, Fey dons mouse ears and black lingerie on the observation deck of Rockefeller Center in a tribute image that harks back to Helmet Newton’s famous 1975 image of Elsa Peretti. Fey is interviewed by Jonathan Van Meter and photographed by Mario Testino for the feature, ‘Miss Tina Regrets.’
In the interview, Tina Fey muses on fashion and her career; she seems especially concerned with the power of clothes and her own stylish/unstylish evolution. Tina Fey in Vogue was styled by fashion editor Tonne Goodman and outfitted in pieces by Dolce & Gabbana, Miu Miu and Gucci.
Tina Fey in Vogue US Shoot Represents Normalcy Atop the Observation Deck
1. Fashion Shoot Tributes - Opportunity for photographers and stylists to pay homage to iconic images and fashion moments in a creative and nostalgic way.
2. Power of Clothes - Potential for exploring the psychological and transformative effects of fashion on individuals and their self-expression.
3. Stylish/unstylish Evolution - Chance to examine the evolution of personal style and the impact of fashion choices on self-perception and public image.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in creating unique fashion shoots that pay homage to historical images while pushing creative boundaries.
2. Fashion Design - Opportunity to create garments that have a transformative effect on individuals, allowing them to express their personal style and enhance their confidence.
3. Fashion Media - Potential for exploring the evolution of style through engaging articles, interviews, and visual content that examine the influence of fashion on individuals and society.