As the race towards capturing consumer attention regarding in-home 3D printers continues, the Tiertime UP Mini 2 3D Printer is making waves at CES 2016 with a bevy of impressive specifications. Beginning with print quality, the 3D printer is capable of producing layer thickness of just 0.15mm, which allows for unparalleled detail in designs.
Packing a touchscreen interface and WiFi connectivity, the Tiertime UP Mini 2 3D Printer also features an unexpected feature: an air filtration system. The HEPA filtration system looks to prevent 3D printing emissions from entering the home or workspace to make a healthier environment for makers.
Expected to go on sale in Q2 of this year, the Tiertime UP Mini 2 3D Printer has yet to release information regarding pricing and worldwide availability.
The Tiertime UP Mini 2 3D Printer Boasts Impressive Specs at CES 2016
1. In-home 3D Printers - Developing 3D printers capable of producing high-quality prints with added features like air filtration systems presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the consumer electronics industry.
2. Wifi-connected Printers - The integration of WiFi connectivity in 3D printers opens up new possibilities for remote control and monitoring, paving the way for disruptive advancements in the technology and manufacturing sectors.
3. Health-conscious Design - The implementation of air filtration systems in 3D printers caters to the growing demand for healthier work and living spaces, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home appliances and healthcare industries.
1. Consumer Electronics - The emergence of advanced 3D printers with air filtration systems creates a disruptive innovation opportunity in the consumer electronics industry, as it appeals to health-conscious consumers.
2. Technology - WiFi-connected 3D printers offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the technology sector, enabling seamless integration with other devices and increasing accessibility for users.
3. Manufacturing - Incorporating WiFi connectivity in 3D printers presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the manufacturing industry, as it streamlines production processes and facilitates remote monitoring and control.