There are many creative possibilities for imaginative decorating during the Easter holidays — from tie-dye eggs to color-block eggs. The Incredible Egg launches a few DIY-driven posts on egg decoration.
One of the more creative and appealing methods are the tie-dye eggs which are adorned with unique patterns that recall the psychedelic movement of the 60s. Each of The Incredible Egg's decorative suggestion is marketed to be "fail-proof."
To make the tie-dye eggs, one needs to wrap an egg in a towel, secure the wrap, spray the egg with a liquid that is 2/3 water and 1/3 vinegar and then blot the egg with food coloring. Afterward one must wait 30 minutes before unwrapping the egg.
The Incredible Egg Gives Readers Tips and Inspiration for Easter Egg Decoration
1. DIY Easter Egg Decoration - Opportunity to develop innovative DIY kits and tutorials for personalized Easter egg decorations.
2. Tie-dye Egg Trends - Chance to create tie-dye egg kits and accessories inspired by the 60s psychedelic movement.
3. Fail-proof Egg Decorating Techniques - Potential to develop foolproof egg decorating methods and materials to cater to beginners and inexperienced individuals.
1. Arts and Crafts - Space to provide DIY Easter egg decoration kits, supplies, and workshops to cater to creative enthusiasts and hobbyists.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity to introduce tie-dye egg decorations as unique and trendy Easter home decor items.
3. Online Retail - Potential to create an online marketplace for fail-proof egg decoration kits, materials, and tutorials.