The A Beautiful Mess Tied Crop Top DIY post was written in recognition of seasonal change. Now that spring is on the map, readers are doing overhauls of their closets in anticipation of warm weather. Writer Laura Gummerman has thus decided to do a summertime revamp via a chambray button-up top that one would most likely wear during the fall.
Gummerman promises that this DIY guide will be easy to follow, even for beginners. To create the cut off top, all one needs are scissors, pins and a similar top. Extra fabric is then left hanging at the bottom, enabling the pieces to be tied in a knotted formation.
Paired with this design are black high-rise jeans, however it can be matched with any bottom.
The A Beautiful Mess Tied Crop Top Revamps Basic Button Up Shirts
1. DIY Fashion - Opportunity for businesses to create and market DIY fashion kits for individuals to customize their own clothing.
2. Seasonal Revamps - Opportunity for businesses to offer seasonal revamp services or tutorials to help individuals update their wardrobe for different seasons.
3. Upcycling - Opportunity for businesses to promote and sell upcycled clothing and accessories that are made from repurposed materials.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to tap into the demand for customizable clothing and offer a wider range of DIY options.
2. Fashion Education - Opportunity for fashion education institutions to incorporate DIY fashion workshops into their curriculum to meet the growing interest in personalization and sustainability.
3. Online DIY Marketplaces - Opportunity for online platforms to create dedicated marketplaces for DIY fashion enthusiasts to buy and sell their customized clothing and accessories.