Tatty Devine's Thunderstorm Cloud necklace makes a bold yet elegant statement and finds an unlikely source of beauty in a natural phenomenon that frightens many. Inspired by the moody and intimidating look of storm clouds, this laser cut necklace is crafted from a pearl-like acrylic material.
Boasting a metallic sheen, the pearl material features a grey and white muted color that resembles the appearance of storm clouds and is also cut into organic shapes for further realism.
Tatty Devine's Thunderstorm Cloud necklace also features gilded thunder-shaped accents that cover its base. These pieces are made from a metallic mirrored material, and successfully mimic bright bursts of lightning in the sky, adding yet another touch of whimsy to this jewelry piece.
Image Credit: Tatty Devine
Tatty Devine's Thunderstorm Cloud Necklace Celebrates Nature
1. Nature-inspired Jewelry - Exploiting environmentally friendly materials in creating chic fashion accessories that draw inspiration from nature.
2. Organically-shaped Jewelry - Incorporating asymmetrical shapes in the design of modern jewelry to appeal to a wide range of people seeking statement accessories.
3. Weather-based Accessories - Inspiring fashion accessories that capture weather elements and bring their bold and holistic beauty alive.
1. Fashion Jewelry - Integrating environmental responsibility into manufacturing of fashion jewelry and attracting eco-conscious consumers.
2. Laser Cutting - Incorporating digital laser cutting as a technique to create organic shapes and unique statements in jewelry design.
3. Whimsical Accessories - Creating accessories that incorporate unexpected shapes and themes that make them stand out and attract positive attention.