Australia-based fashion label THRILLS returns with a brand new range of seasonal pieces for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. Following its collection of denim essentials, the new capsule dives into the label's heritage of punk and motorcycle fashion. The latest drop also sees plenty of appropriately layered options. With a range of t-shirts, leather jackets, denim jackets, trousers, and hoodies, THRILLS prepares for the colder months this year.
Some details of the collection include inverted branding accents, skull graphic details, relaxed silhouettes, and lightly distressing cuts. Some standout items from the new THRILLS range include the plaid patterned pants and the hoodies in bright red stitched with the slogan that reads "PALM TREES & STREET MACHINES.' The new seasonal collection is now available to shop online at THRILLS.
THRILLS Unveils Rugged Pieces for Fall/Winter 2018
1. Relaxed Punk-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for clothing manufacturers to incorporate edgy details, silhouettes, graphics and patterns aimed at a market that seeks casual-chic pieces reminiscent of the punk movement.
2. Layered Winter Apparel - Improve comfort in cold weather by developing versatile and fashionable clothing that features layered options which range from leather jackets, to denim jackets and hoodies.
3. Inverted Branding Accents - A demand for quirky and unexpected branding elements can inspire manufacturers to produce clothing with inverted logo designs that add an unconventional twist similar to the THRILLS collection.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion manufacturers can develop a new target market of stylish young adults who are in search of unique self-expression through their clothing.
2. Retail Industry - Department stores and online marketplaces alike can carry punk-inspired seasonal collections which can boost profits during the winter months.
3. Graphic Design Industry - The demand for edgy graphics in the fashion industry can lead graphic designers to work on distinctive designs for clothing prints, as demonstrated in the red ‘Palms Trees & Street Machines’ hoodie from the THRILLS collection.