Though all the items in the THFKDLF SS14 collection were made in England, the aesthetic was inspired by American sports culture. The designers created silky, colorful jerseys inspired by those worn in basketball and ice hockey. Overall, the line features casual sports wear embellished with eye-catching prints.
Because the line was produced in England, the brand was able to expand. Its designers explain, "Having full control of [the] garments has allowed [us] to branch out into leg wear for the first time [,] producing a range of leggings, sweat pants and shorts."
Models Emma Summer and Sam Aldrige strolled through the Agenda Long Beach in LA and Torreveija in Spain for the lookbook, shot by Jordan Green.
Emma Summer and Sam Aldridge Star in the THFKDLF SS14 Lookbook
1. Sports-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate sports-inspired elements into fashion lines, creating unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Printed Sportswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative printing techniques to create visually striking patterns and prints on sportswear, offering customers unique and personalized options.
3. Expanding Geographically - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize the advantage of producing locally to expand into new markets and regions, leveraging the brand's strong aesthetic and design capabilities.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology and sustainable materials into the design process, creating fashion that is both visually appealing and environmentally conscious.
2. Sporting Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative sports equipment that combines performance-enhancing features with stylish design, catering to fashion-conscious athletes.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with creative photography techniques and locations to showcase fashion and lifestyle products in captivating and unconventional ways.