The 'Thermo-Boot Hi' is a seasonal remodel of Converse's most iconic silhouette. Instead of the typical canvas material that the brand normally uses on the sneaker's upper, it utilizes a heavy water-repellent material instead. In addition to this, the Thermo-Boot Hi includes added protection around the heel and toe as well -- preventing rain or snow from getting inside while ensuring more durability.
A gripped rubber outsole is paired with this to help stop slippage. While the rubber-like material that makes up the majority of the upper is a deep military green, there's a thick black lining beneath it to keep consumers cozy as they trudge through the elements. With this, the Thermo-Boot Hi is a great alternative for consumers looking for a pair of long-lasting sneakers that are both comfortable and attractive.
The Converse 'Thermo-Boot Hi' is Water-Repellent and Keeps Feet Warm
1. Water-repellent Sneakers - The development of water-repellent materials for sneakers presents an opportunity for brands to offer durable and weather-resistant footwear options.
2. Enhanced Durability - The incorporation of added protection around the heel and toe in sneakers allows for increased durability and longevity, addressing consumer needs for long-lasting footwear.
3. Seasonal Remodels - The concept of seasonal remodels for iconic sneaker silhouettes enables brands to cater to changing weather conditions and provide consumers with adaptable footwear options.
1. Footwear - The development of rugged thermal sneakers offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the footwear industry to create more durable and weather-resistant footwear styles.
2. Outdoor Gear - The incorporation of water-repellent materials and enhanced durability in sneakers creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the outdoor gear industry to offer versatile and protective footwear for outdoor activities.
3. Fashion - The concept of seasonal remodels for iconic sneaker silhouettes presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to meet the evolving needs of consumers in different weather conditions.