Domino's Australia created a pizza-themed engagement ring worth $9,000 that will be given to one lucky fan who cleverly incorporates pizza into their proposal. For Valentine's Day, Domino's Australia created the special engagement ring, which is shaped just like a slice of pepperoni pizza and studded with diamonds. Reportedly, the ring's total diamond weight is more than one carat. To qualify, pizza lovers are being asked to apply online and share a 30-second video of how they would include pizza in their proposal.
Knowing that some people are exceptionally passionate about their love of pizza, a number of fast food chains now host weddings and offer catering and special packages for such milestone events.
Image Credit: Domino's Australia
Domino's Australia Created an Opulent $9,000 Diamond Ring
1. Pizza-themed Jewelry - Opportunities for jewelers and accessories brands to create pizza-themed jewelry for pizza lovers.
2. Fast Food Weddings - Fast food chains should explore offering wedding packages and catering services for pizza and fast food-loving couples.
3. Consumer-generated Marketing - Engaging customers through online contests and user-generated content to promote brand loyalty.
1. Jewelry - The jewelry industry has an opportunity to create unique food-inspired pieces like the Domino's Pizza ring.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can expand their offerings to include wedding and event catering services.
3. Digital Marketing - Businesses can leverage consumer-generated content on social media to promote their brand and products.