The beloved iPad has certainly enhanced the home-cooking experience, but check out theCHEF, which has been designed deliberately to be your hi-tech meal preparation aid. Merve Coşkun's proposal for Electrolux suggests a wrist-worn electronic device with which it's a great deal easier to interact when you've got busy hands.
TheCHEF is particularly useful for people who like to cook in groups. With a social network called theCOOKBOOK and the assistance of a smartphone app, family members and friends can decide on recipes, divvy up the shopping lists and divide the necessary tasks in the kitchen, from chopping to stirring to doing the dishes. Detailed instructions are given by theCHEF device, and you can easily navigate the interface with gentle tapping and touch-free waving gestures.
TheCHEF Helps You Shop and Delegate to Produce Scrumptious Suppers
1. Wrist-worn Cooking Companions - The trend of wrist-worn electronic devices for meal preparation aid.
2. Group Cooking Via Social Networks - The trend of using social networks and smartphone apps for collaborative cooking.
3. Gesture-based Kitchen Interfaces - The trend of using gentle tapping and touch-free waving gestures for kitchen device interfaces.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore opportunities for developing wrist-worn cooking companions, social network platforms, and gesture-based interfaces.
2. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the trend of group cooking via social networks by creating recipe-sharing platforms and collaborative cooking experiences.
3. Kitchen Appliances - The kitchen appliances industry can innovate by incorporating gesture-based interfaces into their products, allowing for more intuitive and hands-free cooking experiences.