Technological developments have given many Westerners a remarkably wireless society, yet many devices still require cables. The Wrap is an accessory of your iPhone -- one of those gadgets that still needs to be plugged in to sync and power up. It can be clipped onto the end opposite the pair of European prongs and, in imitating their shape, it turns the adapter into a cleat for the effective winding of the loose cord.
The 3D-printed polyamide add-on fits neatly onto newer models of the smartphone accessory. With the USB end set securely in place, the cable and cap are anchored and ready to be bound together. The spikes of Michiel Cornelissen's The Wrap keep the coiled cord from slipping off the sides of the charger and assist in maintaining a tidier bag.
The Wrap Adapter Add-On Makes it Possible to Coil Your Cord Neatly
1. Wireless Devices - The development of more wireless devices is an opportunity for disruption by eliminating the need for cables.
2. 3D Printing - 3D printing technology provides opportunities to create unique and customizable solutions for common problems like cable management.
3. Modular Accessories - Modular accessories that can be added onto existing devices provide an opportunity for new innovations and functionality.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from innovations in cable management accessories like The Wrap that enhance the functionality of devices.
2. 3D Printing Services - The growth of 3D printing technology means that 3D printing services could offer new and unique solutions for cable management and other common problems.
3. Tech Accessories - The tech accessory industry can benefit from the development of modular accessories that can enhance and customize the functionality of existing devices like The Wrap.