New Madison Paris model Guillaume stars in 'THE SUN' Stage Fashion Magazine editorial. With its futuristic wardrobe and saran wrap enriched backdrop, the image series by photographer Piotr Stoklosa features edgy menswear staples from the likes of Raf Simons, Wooyoungmi and Balenciaga among a slew of other top labels.
Wardrobe stylist and set designer Mikolaj Sokolowski creates a otherworldly setting for this fierce fashion story and complements silverized hair and makeup looks by beauty artist Tatiana Sint.
'THE SUN' Stage Fashion Magazine editorial embraces an unconventional and edgy menswear aesthetic. This chic and modern editorial displays contemporary garments that look to the future of fashion and that are meant to be worn by a daring style setter.
THE SUN Stage Fashion Magazine Photoshoot is Eccentrically Chic
1. Futuristic Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create cutting-edge garments that merge technology and fashion.
2. Unconventional Menswear - Potential for brands to push boundaries and create edgy, non-traditional menswear collections.
3. Experimental Set Design - Demand for set designers to create unique and otherworldly backdrops for fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating futuristic fashion pieces.
2. Menswear - Opportunity for brands to break away from traditional menswear and introduce unconventional styles.
3. Set Design - Potential for set designers to explore experimental and avant-garde concepts for fashion photography.