The Quiet Life x Watershed capsule collection, a playful mix of headwear and garments, is accompanied by a set of surfboards.
It makes sense for the Los Angeles streetwear label (The Quiet Life) to partner with the UK surf and street retailer. Like the rest of the offerings, the surfboards are emblazoned with the same bold graphics and patterns that we've come to expect from The Quiet Life.
The collaboration also sticks to the brand's tried-and-true West Coast aesthetic. It includes short-sleeve shirts, hoodies, raglans and printed bucket hats. This is how Californians do streetwear: effortless, easygoing and breathable. Overall, The Quiet Life x Watershed Capsule collection might have you wishing you could switch coasts.
The Quiet Life x Watershed Collaboration is All About the Sand and Sea
1. Collaborative Streetwear - Opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique streetwear collections that cater to specific subcultures or aesthetics.
2. Surf-inspired Fashions - Growing demand for clothing and accessories that capture the laid-back and vibrant style of coastal surf culture.
3. Graphic-driven Designs - Increasing interest in bold graphics and patterns on clothing and accessories as a way to make a fashion statement.
1. Streetwear - Opportunity for streetwear brands to expand their consumer base and reach by collaborating with complementary brands and subcultures.
2. Surf and Street Retail - Potential for surf and street retail stores to curate exclusive capsule collections that cater to the growing demand for surf-inspired fashions.
3. Fashion Accessories - Market opportunity for fashion accessory brands to incorporate bold graphics and patterns into their designs to meet the demand for unique and eye-catching accessories.