Lithuanian travel firm The Olialia has proposed to open a holiday resort on a private island in Maldives where only beautiful blonde females will be employed. The idea behind the project is to show that blondes intelligent individuals.
The proposed project will include exclusive luxurious airline and yacht service for the visitors. The idea has already been criticized for being discriminative, and rightfully so considering its rules for employment.
Implications - The hotel and tourism industry is one ridden with competition. As a result, many hotel owners and founders are implementing gimmicks and themes that attract media attention and generate consumer buzz. This usually takes the form of travel experiences catered to a specific kind of tourist: the pet lover, the environmentalist or the athlete.
The Olialia Fantasy Island in Maldives is Exclusive to Blondes
1. Themed Travel Experiences - Creating travel experiences catered to specific types of tourists can generate media attention and consumer buzz.
2. Luxury Airline and Yacht Services - Providing exclusive and luxurious transportation services can enhance the overall travel experience.
3. Controversial Marketing Strategies - Implementing controversial and attention-grabbing marketing strategies can generate publicity, but may also face criticism.
1. Hotel and Tourism - The hotel and tourism industry can employ themed travel experiences and luxury transportation services to attract more customers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can explore controversial marketing strategies to create buzz and generate publicity for businesses.
3. Hospitality and Luxury Services - The hospitality and luxury services industry can benefit from offering exclusive and high-end transportation options for travelers.