'The Magic Show' by Antony Stewart is an inventive response to Patrice Laroche's hilarious How to Make a Baby photo series. Stewart is the magician behind the Tumblr Daddy's Little Prop, a blog intended to document family moments. In July, he and his wife welcomed a baby girl and they decided to announce her arrival with an adorable photo series.
Stewart had his wife dress up as his sexy assistant. In a flourish of his cape, his wife instantly becomes pregnant. However, she doesn't seem so thrilled with this development, so Stewart tries again. This time, his cape yields his precious baby girl, appropriately outfitted in a bunny costume.
Though a baby is arguably more of a commitment than pulling a rabbit out of a hat, the couple seems overjoyed with this little bit of magic.
The Magic Show by Anthony Stewart Shows Conjures a Baby
1. Magical Photography - The use of photography to create magical and entertaining images.
2. Creative Baby Announcements - Innovative and unique ways to announce the arrival of a new baby.
3. Documenting Family Moments - Capturing and sharing meaningful family moments through photography and storytelling.
1. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to offer magical and creative photography services for baby announcements and family documentation.
2. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating magical photography experiences into baby showers and other family-related events.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating an online platform that offers customizable magical photography props and costumes for parents to use in their own baby announcements.