British photographer Ian Cole imagines a day in the life of a casanova in ‘The Life of a Playboy and His Best Friend.’ The shoot is styled by Tyrone Lee-Shrives and features male models Lewis Yearwood and Josep as two pals lounging around London.
The guys are living the high life in the presidential suite at Grange City Hotel, Coopers Row, London but there is nary a woman (or another man) in sight. The handsome lotharios are clearly preserving their powers of seduction for an evening romp because from here, the life these playboys lead looks quite common.
Photographer Iam Cole Depicts a Day in the Life of a Playboy
1. Casanova Lifestyle - Reimagining the playboy lifestyle through photography can inspire disruptive innovation in luxury lifestyle brands.
2. Male Friendship - Exploring the dynamics of male camaraderie in photography can lead to disruptive innovation in marketing campaigns targeted towards male friendships.
3. Alternative Luxury Experiences - Highlighting luxury experiences without the traditional elements can present disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality industry.
1. Luxury Lifestyle - Luxury lifestyle brands can reference the trend of reimagining the playboy lifestyle through photography.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can reference the trend of exploring the dynamics of male camaraderie in photography for innovative marketing campaigns.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can reference the trend of presenting alternative luxury experiences to attract new customers.