No, you didn’t read that title wrong. I am here to inform you that ‘The Hills’ star Spencer Pratt is, in fact, recording an album. And this isn’t just any album folks, this here is going to be a rap album. Yes, that’s right--Spencer Pratt is releasing a rap album.
Spencer Pratt went as far as to say he is the “white Jay-Z.” Oh, but it doesn’t end there. Speaking about himself and his wife, Heidi Montag, Pratt says that they are the next “Biggie and Lil’ Kim.”
I’m not sure if we should go that far, but Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag seem to be taking this music thing quite seriously. In the video above, you can catch a glimpse of Spencer’s spitting skills featured on Heidi’s single, “Body Language.”
Spencer Pratt of 'The Hills' to Release Full-Length Rap Album
1. Reality Star Music Ventures - The trend of reality stars venturing into the music industry presents disruptive innovation opportunities for record labels and talent management companies to tap into a new and potentially profitable market.
2. Crossover of Genres - The trend of reality stars exploring different music genres, such as rap, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for streaming platforms and music production companies to create unique collaborations and expand their audience reach.
3. Self-branding Through Music - The trend of reality stars using music as a platform for self-branding and expression creates disruptive innovation opportunities for marketing agencies and brand strategists to leverage these artists' popularity and create authentic brand collaborations.
1. Record Labels - The reality star music ventures trend presents disruptive innovation opportunities for record labels to identify and sign emerging talent from the reality TV space, harnessing their already established fanbase and generating revenue.
2. Streaming Platforms - The crossover of genres trend provides disruptive innovation opportunities for streaming platforms to curate exclusive content featuring reality stars collaborating with established artists, offering users unique and diverse music experiences.
3. Marketing Agencies - The self-branding through music trend creates disruptive innovation opportunities for marketing agencies to help reality stars build personal brands through strategic partnerships, endorsements, and creative campaigns, leveraging their music as a powerful promotional tool.