The FUZEBOX is a Kickstarter-funded device that helps make coding more accessible for people of all ages. Designed for professionals and beginners alike, this coding gadget provides a better way to explore the world of programming.
The FUZEBOX is a coding gadget that works with OSx, iOS, Windows, Android or Linux. To use the system, users simply connect their phone, tablet, laptop or PC to the device via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB. The device can then be used to code nearly anything, including original games, contact-less instruments, security systems or anything else the user dreams up. There are also tutorials included, which help beginners figure out how to get started using an accessible coding language.
Because the FUZEBOX can be used with nearly any computing device, it provides an easy way for parents and teachers to introduce kids to the world of coding. The company is also supporting this cause by running coding workshops and pledging to donate free units to schools in need if it surpasses its funding goal.
The FUZEBOX is a Coding Gadget That Can Be Used with Nearly Any Device
1. Accessible Coding - The FUZEBOX is making coding more accessible for people of all ages by working with various devices and including tutorials for beginners.
2. DIY Programming - The FUZEBOX allows users to code nearly anything, encouraging creativity and helping to develop programming skills in a fun and hands-on way.
3. Supporting Education - The company behind FUZEBOX is supporting education by running coding workshops and pledging to donate free units to schools in need if it meets its funding goal, creating opportunities for students to gain coding skills early on.
1. Education - FUZEBOX is an opportunity for educators to introduce coding and programming to students of all ages in a fun, hands-on way.
2. Technology - FUZEBOX is a disruptive innovation in the technology industry by making coding accessible to a wider audience and allowing for DIY programming.
3. Gaming - The FUZEBOX allows users to create original games, opening up opportunities for innovation in the gaming industry and encouraging new creators to enter the market.