The Dreslyn Resort 2014 lookbook has a definitive retro vibe about it. It does draw heavily on the art direction of Jil Sanders and Prada in the '90s. Shot against a deep black backdrop with nothing more than a chair as a prop, model Maggimae Cecelia is clad in all-white ensembles that stand out like a lighthouse beacon.
Posing in front of photographer Emman Montalvan's lens, the blue-eyed beauty looks like she is waiting for something. It's appropriate, then, that The Dreslyn Resort 2014 lookbook is titled, 'Take Me Somewhere.' Moody and minimalist, pieces from Carven, Band of Outsiders and Equipment are given full attention in the photoshoot, while really allows them to shine. Overall, people will be tempted to visit the online retailer's shop to see what else is in store.
The Dreslyn Resort 2014 Campaign is Inspired by '90s Jil Sanders
1. Moody Minimalism - Opportunity for brands to embrace a moody and minimalist aesthetic in their marketing campaigns.
2. Retro Influences - Potential to incorporate retro elements from past fashion eras into contemporary fashion collections.
3. Artistic Direction - Chance for brands to experiment with unique and creative art direction in their lookbooks and campaigns.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create lookbooks inspired by '90s minimalism and retro influences to attract consumers.
2. Online Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to showcase curated minimalist collections and attract customers with a moody aesthetic.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore minimalist and artistic concepts in their fashion photoshoots, drawing inspiration from '90s fashion campaigns.