The Teva x Polaroid collaboration is the latest collection from the two brands that will offer adventurous shutterbugs with a range of items to add to their roster of essentials. The collection includes two pairs of sandals including the Midform Universal and Original Universal as well as Polaroid 600 cameras that are accented by Teva branding. The camera comes with a REPREVE recycled yarn strap, while the aforementioned sandals are crafted using recycled plastic along with plant-based materials for a more eco-friendly approach to summer footwear.
The Teva x Polaroid collaboration collection starts at $70 and offers a decidedly retro range of items for consumers to pick up in anticipation of a summer spent in the great outdoors.
The Teva x Polaroid Collaboration Offers an Array of Items
1. Eco-friendly Collaborations - There is an opportunity for brands to collaborate and create products with eco-friendly materials.
2. Retro-styled Products - There is a market for products that combine modern technology with retro style.
3. Adventure-focused Fashion - There is a demand for fashion items that are designed for adventure and outdoor activities.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can collaborate with outdoor brands to create adventure-focused clothing and accessories.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create retro-styled gadgets that appeal to nostalgia.
3. Outdoor Industry - The outdoor industry can collaborate with fashion and consumer electronics brands to create eco-friendly yet functional products that are designed for adventure and outdoor activities.