The grunge-inspired, all-American Teen Vogue editorial ‘Finding Nirvana’ revels in youthful bohemianism. Photographed by Horst Diekgerdes the shoot appears in the November 2009 edition of Teen Vogue. Model Louise Maselis is joined by male model Ian for an autumn romp through sun-drenched fields.
Fashion editor Havana Laffitte layers designer knits and plaids for the Teen Vogue editorial, ‘Finding Nirvana.’ The modeling duo wears pieces from Marni, Opening Ceremony, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Burberry Prorsum, DKNY Jeans, Badgley Mischka, and Dries Van Noten.
The Young-Love Teen Vogue Editorial 'Finding Nirvana'
1. Grunge Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to create grunge-inspired clothing lines targeting young consumers.
2. Bohemian Aesthetic - Brands can explore a bohemian-inspired aesthetic in their marketing campaigns and product lines to cater to the youthful and free-spirited consumer segment.
3. Autumn Fashion - There is a demand for autumn fashion lines as consumers seek appropriate clothing options for cooler weather, creating an opportunity for fashion brands with relevant product lines.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the grunge fashion and bohemian aesthetic trends to create clothing lines that cater to the youth market segment.
2. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can explore the bohemian aesthetic trend to design campaigns that resonate with youths drawing on their need for self-expression and freedom.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can explore autumn fashion to curate clothing lines that match the style and functional needs of customers during the new season, making outfits appealing as per weather trends.