If you are looking for a fun indoor team building event that is also seasonally appropriate, why not try team pumpkin carving? Jack-o-lanterns are a classic Halloween decoration that allow you to express yourself creatively while also making your space look awesome.
Teambonding offers a pumpkin carving program that offers your employees a chance to interact face-to-face. To save some of the mess, Teambonding supplies extremely realistic looking foam pumpkins in a range of sizes. In the month of October they also offer real pumpkins for a more authentic experience. A master pumpkin sculptor will also bring carving tools, gourds, assorted vegetables and aprons.
A team pumpkin carving event will motivate workers and gives them a chance to connect, communicate and unleash their inner child.
This Team-Building Program Caters to Your Halloween-Loving Employees
1. Seasonal Team-building - Businesses can capitalize on the popularity of seasonal events like Halloween by offering creative team-building activities that cater to this theme.
2. Interactive Team Building - In-person team building events that encourage group interaction can be a valuable way to foster a more connected and productive workforce.
3. Virtual Team Building - Remote teams can also benefit from team-building activities that are accessible and fun, even when working in different locations and time zones.
1. Event Planning - Event planners can explore opportunities for creative team building programs that incorporate seasonal themes like Halloween.
2. Corporate Training - Corporate trainers can incorporate team building activities into their programs to promote communication, collaboration and creativity among employees.
3. Remote Work Solutions - Companies that offer tools and services to help remote workers stay connected and engaged can offer virtual team-building programs as a value-added service.