New Balance is presenting a new teal and purple colorway palette to join its roster, seen adorning the signature 550 sneaker model. It channels Spring energy with the tones and starts off with a white leather base foundation. There are perforated details at the toe box and medial sides of the shoe.
The toe box has a tilted cut and the heel counters are detailed with teal blue suede. Right above this is a touch of purple mesh that travels to the lining along with bright pink leather trimmings that detail the ankles. Branding can be seen throughout in the form of the creamy tonal N logo at the quarters and the pink NB lettering at the back of the shoe.
Image Credit: New Balance
New Balance Gives the 550 Sneakers a Teal and Purple Look
1. Bright Tonal Sneakers - Opportunity for sneaker companies to incorporate bright, bold colors and patterns in their collections.
2. Spring Colorway Palette - Opportunity for fashion and accessories brands to create collections featuring spring-inspired color palettes.
3. Mixed Media Sneakers - Opportunity for shoe brands to innovate by combining various materials and textures in their sneaker designs.
1. Fashion - Companies in the fashion industry can incorporate bright, energetic colors and mix materials in their clothing and accessory designs.
2. Footwear - Shoe companies can create new collections featuring bright colors and mixed textures, providing disruptive innovation opportunities in the sneaker market.
3. Textile - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce new materials and fabrics that support the trend of bright, bold colors and mixed textures for fashion and footwear industries.