Tattooed hipster Josh Mario John is the star of this portrait series by photographer Giuseppe Vitariello. John poses in a candid image series while sporting a simple black tee or posing shirtless in portraits that reveal his dramatic body ink.
The model also sports a bearded look, accompanied by a half-shaved haircut that is swept to one side. Josh Mario John's latest portfolio update is captured in black and white and boasts images that are rich in detail and high in contrast.
This tattooed hipster editorial by Giuseppe Vitariello promotes bearded facial hair and is reflective of a lasting grooming fad that is resonating with young, urban men. In addition, its focus on body ink is also synonymous with this demographic of males who view tattoos are expressive rather than taboo.
Giuseppe Vitariello Captures Josh Mario John in a Candid Image Set
1. Bearded Facial Hair Trend - The rise of bearded facial hair is creating opportunities for grooming products and services catering to urban men.
2. Body Ink as Self-expression Trend - The growing acceptance and popularity of body ink among young, urban males opens up possibilities for innovative tattoo-related products and experiences.
3. Candid and Detailed Portrait Photography Trend - The demand for candid and detailed portrait photography presents opportunities for photographers and studios specializing in capturing authentic and expressive images.
1. Grooming Products and Services Industry - The bearded facial hair trend creates opportunities for innovation and disruption in the grooming products and services industry.
2. Tattoo and Body Art Industry - The rise of body ink as a form of self-expression fuels innovation and growth in the tattoo and body art industry.
3. Photography and Studio Services Industry - The demand for candid and detailed portrait photography presents opportunities for photographers and studios to offer unique and authentic experiences.