The works of Californian Tasha Kusama are definitely unique. She paints with gorgeous color and features hair as a central theme in her works. The pieces have a bright and dreamy quality to them that draws the eye in. Her artworks feature women, horses, snakes and of course, hair!
Hair has an interesting representation in the works of Tasha Kusama. Hair is used to lasso a horse, wrap around trees like snakes and is styled upon women's heads.
Tasha Kusama Creates Bright and Hairy Paintings
1. Hair Art - Incorporating hair as a central theme in artwork provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the art industry.
2. Colorful Paintings - Creating bright and dreamy paintings offers disruptive innovation potential in the fine arts sector.
3. Symbolic Representation - Using hair to symbolize various concepts opens up disruptive innovation possibilities in artistic expression.
1. Fine Arts - The fine arts industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities through incorporating hair as a central theme in artwork.
2. Painting - The painting industry can leverage disruptive innovation potential by creating bright and dreamy paintings that draw attention.
3. Artistic Expression - The field of artistic expression can embrace disruptive innovation by utilizing hair as a symbolic representation in artworks.