To show their clever innovations in supportive technology for maternity bras, The Campaign Palace created this ad campaign for Target.
The Melbourne, Australia-based advertising agency aptly titled the campaign "Cranes," as it features a woman in a white Target bra and two small, Target-branded cranes on either side, with hooks holding up the bra at various points.
The tag line reads, "Target maternity bras. With built in support."
Implications - Photographer Stuart Crossett was the lucky man who got to shot this innovative campaign. The Creative Director/Art Director Tony Leishman is the genius behind the curvy crane idea. The Target maternity bra ad will definitely attract the attention of both pregnant women and their husbands.
Target Maternity Bras: Cranes
1. Supportive Maternity Bras - Opportunity for innovative designs and technologies in maternity bras to provide optimum support for pregnant women.
2. Targeted Advertising Campaigns - Potential for creative and impactful ad campaigns that effectively showcase product features and benefits.
3. Branding with Visual Metaphors - Use of visual metaphors in branding to communicate product attributes and generate consumer interest.
1. Fashion/apparel - Opportunity for fashion brands to develop supportive and comfortable maternity wear for pregnant women.
2. Advertising/marketing - Potential for advertising agencies to create engaging campaigns for maternity products and services.
3. Photography/visual Arts - Opportunity for photographers and creative directors to come up with innovative visual concepts for advertising campaigns.