For those looking for an impromptu self-defense tool, consider this Tactical Pen by Gerber. While there are many other 'tactical' pens on the market, this pen has the high-powered ability to break through windows.
Other pens are 'tactical' in the sense that they typically contain or conceal a switchblade inside; this particular pen does not contain a blade but a glass-breaker tip made up of tempered steel. This pen could also be used as a stunning tool against attackers. The pen is unlike others in that it is not designed as a weapon, but a tactical piece to defend or remove someone from danger. Other pens may be seen as weapons with a more clear intent to harm.
This pen also features a 'Rite in the Rain' cartridge that works in all conditions -- wet and dry, and upside down. The pen is simply a regular pen that can be carried with you at all times. This pen can be purchased online for around $45.
This Impromptu Tactical Pen Has the Ability to Penetrate a Window
1. High-powered Defense Accessories - Manufacturers in the defense industry can create new high-powered defense accessories that can break through windows and be carried easily.
2. Tactical Lifestyle Products - Innovators in the lifestyle industry can create more 'tactical' products that can provide safety for the consumer, even if in an impromptu circumstance.
3. Multi-functional Writing Instruments - Companies in the stationery industry can develop writing instruments that serve a dual purpose to not only write, but also to act as a tool for self-defense.
1. Defense - Defense companies can create innovative high-powered defense accessories that have the ability to break through windows and ensure safety for the consumer.
2. Lifestyle - Lifestyle companies can develop new 'tactical' products that serve multiple purposes, many of which are portable and can provide safety for the consumer.
3. Stationery - Stationery companies can create multi-functional writing instruments that serve a dual purpose to not only write, but also act as a tool for self defense.