The T by Alexander Wang Spring collection gets a hilarious makeover with Bon Qui Qui. The definition of "bon qui qui" is a white girl who acts extra ghetto and this humorous video feeds into all the stereotypes you could imagine while simultaneously showcasing the T by Alexander Wang collection.
The video displays Bon as being the world's most terrible employee. She talks back to management, berates customers, insults a pregnant woman and fraternizes with celebrity clients. The video features several high profile celebrity cameos such as Alessandra Ambrosio and a witty snippet with A$AP Rocky. Bon takes this video to the next level and you cannot help, but burst out into laughter.
The T by Alexander Wang Spring collection video is funny, flirty and praiseworthy.
The T By Alexander Wang Spring 'Bon Qui Qui' Video is a Riot
1. Stereotypical Parody Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create parodic videos showcasing their collections via humor and ridicule
2. Celebrity Cameos in Advertisements - Opportunity for brands to use celebrity cameos in marketing campaigns for greater reach and brand awareness
3. Unconventional Advertising Videos - Opportunity for advertisers to create unconventional advertisements to attract audience by evoking emotions such as laughter
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can use unconventional and humorous videos for marketing and promoting their collections
2. Advertising Industry - Opportunity for advertisers to create unique and creative content to capture audiences' attention and make them remember the brand
3. Film Industry - Opportunity for filmmakers to create advertisements that rely on humor and parody as part of the narrative to promote consumer engagement