To celebrate the upcoming Halloween season, Sex and the City fan Meg Mahone created a Sex and the City Mashup video for Crushable. The other half of the mash up? Halloween classic Hocus Pocus, also starring the one and only Sarah Jessica Parker. Ironically, the actress plays boy-crazy in both roles, although only one of them has the ability to use witchcraft for romance (although could you imagine a Carrie Bradshaw with powers? Unstoppable).
Mahone puts footage from the 90s film to the unmistakable jazz tune that indicates an episode of Sex and the City is about to play on your screen. The end result is a brand-new show, entitled 'Hocus Pocus in the City,' brought to you by “the virgin that lit the black candle” who revived the Sanderson sisters from 300 years of purgatory.
Revisit your favorite show and movie in one go with this delightful mashup.
This Hocus Pocus and Sex and in the City Mash-Up is a Classic
1. Occult Theme Mash-ups - Creating mash-ups of popular movies and TV shows with occult themes as a means of invoking nostalgia and showcasing creativity.
2. Nostalgia-based Entertainment - Blending elements of classic movies and TV shows with modern trends to create an entertaining and nostalgic experience.
3. Fan-made Mash-up Videos - Fans creating mash-up videos of their favorite movies and TV shows is an emerging trend within the entertainment industry.
1. Entertainment - Opportunities for private and corporate events that celebrate the nostalgic connection between pop culture and the occult.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can capitalize on this trend by curating and promoting fan-made mash-up videos that showcase creativity and nostalgia.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can use this trend to create marketing and advertising campaigns that evoke nostalgia and emotional connections with their target audience.