Projection technology is quickly becoming essential for consumers who are looking for a better way to enjoy their choice of content out of the house, so the conceptual 'Swivel' projector has been designed with this in mind. Featuring a truly pocket-friendly design, the projector has a band that surrounds the entirety of the unit to cover up the lens and connection port when not in use. This will allow it to be placed in a bag or pocket without having to worry that it will incur detrimental damage that will affect functionality as it's carried.
The conceptual 'Swivel' projector is the design work of Seokmoon Woo and also works to ensure optimal picture quality by placing the unit at the right angle when on a surface for enhanced ease of use.
The Conceptual 'Swivel' Projector Protects Components
1. Portable Projection - Enterprises can introduce ultra-portable projectors to cater to the on-the-go lifestyle of people.
2. Wearable Technology - Develop wearable devices like projector bands that ensure the safety and longevity of devices while on the move.
3. Optimal Placement - Equip projectors with sensors and AI algorithms designed to instruct the user on the optimal placement for best picture quality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronic companies can launch flexible and foldable video projectors that make life convenient for customers.
2. Tourism and Travel - Travel industry personnel can use ultra-portable projectors to showcase facilities and spaces to potential clients in other cities.
3. Education - Institutes can use wearable projectors in classrooms to engage students and create an interactive learning environment.