Beauty products made of more natural ingredients are in high demand right now, which means Glow Recipe's new fruit and veggie-themed Sweet Chef collection is sure to be a hit. Not only is each product packed with all the benefits of fruits and veggies, but its easy to get a hold of at your local Target.
Sweet Chef is the latest beauty release from the hit Korean beauty brand Glow Recipe. The new products harness the beneficial ingredients found in fruits and vegetables and combines them with expert skin care. The result is unique products such as the Kale Serum Shot with Vitamin B or the Beet Fresh Pressed Sheet Mask with Vitamin A. In total there are three serums and three sheet masks to choose from, all of which can be mixed and matched for whatever beauty treatment you're in need of.
Image Credit: Glow Recipe.
Glow Recipe's New Sweet Chef Line Boasts a Fruit and Veggie Theme
1. Natural Ingredient Beauty Products - Opportunity for beauty brands to create more products using natural ingredients.
2. Fruit and Veggie-themed Beauty Products - Chance for beauty brands to develop product lines inspired by fruits and vegetables.
3. Mix-and-match Beauty Treatments - Potential for beauty brands to offer customizable products that can be mixed and matched for various beauty treatments.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Opportunity for beauty and skincare brands to tap into the demand for natural ingredient products.
2. Korean Beauty - Chance for Korean beauty brands to expand their offerings with fruit and veggie-themed products.
3. Retail - Potential for retailers, such as Target, to stock and sell fruit and veggie-themed beauty products.